The ISDE11 Call for Abstracts is now open
We are pleased to announce this Call for Abstracts for the 11th International Symposium on Digital Earth (ISDE 11).
Important Dates for Abstract Submission
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: January 31st, 2019
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: April 15th, 2019
- Presenting author of an accepted abstract should register and complete the full payment prior to May 31st, 2019, in order to be included in the program and in the proceedings of ISDE11.
To submit your abstract for review, please fill in the abstract submission form. Once you created your account, you can upload your abstract (format allowed: .doc/.docx or .rtf). The author account is needed for communication purposes.
Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted. Presenters can submit a maximum of three abstracts.
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
All abstracts will be forwarded to the Scientific and Program Committee for review.
Once submitted, your abstract can be amended within the deadline: January 31st, 2019. Please contact the Organizing Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to withdraw the submission.
When submitting your abstract, please follow the guidelines given below:
- Submitter’s contact details (Full first and family name(s), email, phone number, country)
- Presenting author’s and co-Authors’ details (Full first and family name(s), postal address, mail)
- Affiliation details: Institution/Company/University, city, country
- Abstract type: poster or oral
- Abstract topic: please choose from the list of topics
- Abstract title: please do not add the title in the abstract form! Add the title only in the specific field
- Abstract text: please fill the abstract form and keep in mind that the abstract should not exceed 250 words and 4000 characters
- Keywords: up to 5 keywords may be provided (at least 1 keyword is required to go ahead with the submission)
Topics for Oral and Poster presentations include, but are not limited to:
- International programmes, initiatives, and treaties -e.g. UN SDGs, Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction, COP21, DBAR Initiative, etc.
- Digital Transformation of the Society
- Narrow Artificial Intelligence
- Space 4.0
- Citizen Science
- Big Earth Data challenges and opportunities
- Digital Economy and Data Economy
- New generation of HPC for Digital Earth
- From Data to Knowledge
- Digital Observation of the Environment
- Mathematical models for Digital Earth
- Open Data and Open Sciences
- Others (Please specifiy)
Confirmation of receipt & notification of decision
You will receive email confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the allocated abstract number. Please refer to this abstract number in all further correspondence regarding the abstract.
Please, contact the Organizing Secretariat (email@example.com) if you submit an abstract and do not receive confirmation that it has been received.
Only the submitter will receive all information concerning the abstract and will be responsible for informing the other Authors of the status of the abstract.
After the review by the Scientific and Program Committee, authors will be notified about results by April 15th, 2019. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register and pay the registration fee before May 31st, 2019, in order to be included in the program and in the proceedings.
Authors with accepted abstracts will be invited to submit an extended version of their paper to be included the conference proceedings.
Abstracts of non-registered authors will not be published.
Copyright & Legal Obligation
All information in the abstract submission, including authors’ names, affiliations, authors order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be used in the congress publications.
The contributor carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation to a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
ISDE11 has the copyright to use the abstract in the congress for scientific purposes without any prior notice to the contributor/authors.